Find My Star
How can I view my star?
Follow these steps to find your star in Google Earth:
1. Go to https://www.google.com/earth/versions/#download-pro and download the Google Earth software to your computer.
2. Once you open the software you'll see a row of icons in the toolbar at the top of the screen. Click on the icon that looks like the planet Saturn.
3. From the drop-down menu, choose "Sky."
4. You should see some stars and constellation names appear on your computer screen.
5. Toward the upper, left-hand corner of your screen you should see a "Search" box.
6. Now you'll need to enter the astronomical coordinates of your star which you will find on your star certificate at the front of your book. Make sure to include the plus sign in the middle with no spaces. For example 045.0048465001188+00.0197942219148
7. Press enter and Google Earth will zero in on your star!